top of page

After receiving a warm welcome in the Hamilton Diocese 15 years ago, the time has come to own a permanent residence. This next step will strengthen our roots in the community so we can further grow our mission in communion with the local clergy.

What is our Mission?

Our Charism as Legionaries of Christ is to form lay people who will partake in projects of evangelization and foster Christian life in the local community.

20231017_134459.jpg

Legionaries of Christ
House Campaign

A permanent home...why?
pngwing.com (32) (1).png
pngwing.com (32) (1).png
pngwing.com (32) (1).png
To Strengthen our Roots in the Community
To Use our Resources More Effectively
To Grow our Mission

Our Local Impact

Celebrating the sacraments and preaching at local parishes.

Providing retreats for women, men and couples in parishes in partnership with pastors, parishioners and our spiritual family Regnum Christi.

Accompanying adults and teens who are leading youth ministries.

Leading Catholic weekend retreats and camps for youth. 

Organizing missions for teens and adults during which they feed the homeless and share the faith with the people they meet.

Celebrating Mass in Catholic High Schools.

Current Accommodation

We are currently paying $3,700/month for rent. We have paid more than $500,000 in rent over the last 15 years. This house project will help us use our resources more effectively.

What are we looking for?

We are seeking a 5-bedroom house with space for a chapel, a living room and a reception area to accommodate five Legionaries in the next few years.

We want to stay in the Halton Region to keep serving Oakville, Burlington, Milton, Hamilton and adjoining communities.

How do we get there?

We expect the property to be in the region of $2 million dollars. So far, we have $476,000 thanks to the generosity of the local community. We are at 24% of our goal and we need your help to raise the other 76%.

This initial campaign will conclude on November 30th, 2024. At such time we hope to be in a position to place a deposit for the new accommodation.

w7390714_1.jpg
w7389794_1.jpg
w7389794_36.jpg

How can you help?

We need your help to make this dream a reality. We would like you to consider:

  • Praying for a successful completion of this project.

  • Giving your time to help with organizing a fundraiser.

  • Providing financial support.

  • Introducing us to friends and family who are willing to help with this initiative.

Campaign Thermometer.png

You can help in the following ways:

One-time Gift

Monthly Donation

Pledge of Funds

Gifts of any amount are most welcome. A tax receipt will be issued.

Testimonials

Join us in praying to St Joseph

Remember, O most chaste spouse of the Virgin Mary, that never has it been known that anyone who asked for your help and sought your intercession was left unaided. Full of confidence in your power, I hasten to you, beg intercession for this project and your protection for my family. Listen, O foster-father of the Redeemer, to my humble prayer, and in your goodness hear and answer me.

Amen.

Fr_edited.png
fr pierre_edited.png
fr adam_edited.png

Contact Us

If you would like to join the team or have any questions, please contact either of the following at:

Fabricio Foresti

647-921-7095

Lydia Rett

905-483-3970

Year-of-St-Joseph-January-josh-applegate-vAkaLvqVFmc-unsplash-AA.jpg
bottom of page